A global Manufacturing business, have an opportunity for a Applications Engineer/Inspector to join their ever growing team at a site in the Silverstone area. This market leading business provide their services to sectors such as Automotive, Aerospace as well as others. The successful professional will be given a competitive starting salary of up to £42,000. Their package will also include an enhanced pension scheme, 33 days holiday and 15% bonus paid throughout the year.
Applications Engineer/Inspector responsibilities include:
- 90% facility based role, working with new and existing customers
- To provide measurement support, metrology consultation, contract inspection, software testing and basic training as/when required
- Manage the scheduling & complete the inspection of customer parts, using a range of company & third-party inspection equipment on site.
- Provide a part programming service for various customer components.
- Attend promotional events to provide customer demonstrations as/when required
- Visit customers to support their sales activity
Applications Engineer/Inspector desirables:
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes & constraints.
- Experience in dimensional metrology & associated principles of manufacturing & inspection.
- Working knowledge of software's such as PC-Dmis and Quindos.
- Experience in advanced coordinate Metrology.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage projects from end to end with a thorough understanding of dependencies & consequences.
- Ability to read technical drawings, ideally knowledge in CAD or equivalent.
In return, the package will include:
- Competitive starting salary of up to £42,000
- 15% bonus paid throughout the year
- 33 days holiday
- Enhanced pension scheme
To apply for this position, please apply through this advert immediately.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job