UK adhesives manufacturer requires a qualified mechanical or chemical engineer to work as an Applications Engineer at their manufacturing facility.
- Global leader in the manufacturing of industrial and commercial adhesives
- Genuine opportunities to build a thriving career within different areas of the business
- UK and overseas training offered throughout your career
- The technical point of contact for salespeople, distributors and end user clients.
- 20-40% of your time will be spent in technical support. In this role you are the face of the company, providing solutions to your clients problems.
- Related to adhesive application, you will advise on how, where and the quantity of adhesives needed to each specific application.
- This role sites between the sales and technical teams. You will have the resource of all departments within the organisation to solve end user problems.
- Visiting customer sites 1-2 times per month initially. This will increase to 1-2 per week as you become more experienced in the role. There is an opportunity to travel across the country and internationally if you desire.
- Provide fantastic opportunities to progress.
The Ideal Person:
- Mechanical or scientific qualification
- Able to use own initiative and work independently when needed.
- Commercially astute. Comfortable managing client's expectations.
- Able to manage your own process/projects.
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies. Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job