Salary range £23k to £30k per annum
Applications Developer - Role Overview:
Our client is looking for an energetic individual to join their busy IT team as a core team player in a diverse IT environment. The Developer will be responsible to document, build and test IT solutions, within agreed scope and budget that meet or exceed the business requirements and the requirements of key customers.
The right candidate is a born problem solver, with at least 1 years commercial experience (Applications / Software Development), who has a keen eye for detail, interested in creating quality robust solutions and is not satisfied with quick fixes.
Applications Developer - Principal Tasks of Job:
- Development, testing of IT technology solutions
- Support Incidents to be resolved within agreed SLA
- Ensure all required documentation is created and kept updated at all times, including but not limited to: Change documents, diagrams, Test plans, Test evidence
- To communicate delivery commitment progress and any issues.
- Positively influence the culture of your team.
- Proactively engage self and to deliver all KPI’s to meet customer demands.
- To establish a constructive, impactful and collaborative relationship with colleagues, customers and manufacturers to attain successful delivery.
- To manage own development and those of your team members adopting a culture of continuous improvement.
Application Developer - Required Technical Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications:
- Applications Development & Programming skills using Visual Studio .Net C# MVC or Embarcadero Delphi
- Advanced Programming Skills in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above
- Microsoft Windows 7 and above
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Project
- At least 1 years experience of Application Development & Programming
- At least 1 years experience in a IT development position (e.g. Developer)
- Previous knowledge or experience of ITIL
- Previous experience within electronic service / repair industry
- GCSE grade C or above in both Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Level 3 IT Qualification (A Level \ NVQ \ BTEC National)
- IT Degree
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job