Applications Developer-Automated Tester
About the Role
Pattonair is a rapidly growing company in the Aerospace Supply Chain sector. Pattonair is a global business headquartered in Derby, UK.
We are looking for a QA Automation Tester. The core products within our team are websites built using AngularJS and C#. We have built an automation test suite for our C# code, but are now looking to extend automated testing to the AngularJS websites. Within our team, you will be working closely with the development team, project manager and product owner.
You will continue to develop your skills in automated testing, C#, Selenium Web Driver and other relevant technologies to help ensure the smooth transition of code from development through UAT and into production. Ensuring automated reporting is clear and available in a timely manner to the developers upon build failures is a key part of your role.
You will be working in an agile team environment with a close link to the product owner to ensure the goals of this rapidly growing business are met. The majority of our workload is currently greenfield work.
Principle Work and Responsibilities:
- C# code development, bug verification and resolution
- Provide technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until implementation
- Work collaboratively with the development team to ensure the timely delivery of new applications
- Design test cases with the project manager
- Implement test cases using Selenium, JS, C#, SQL and other relevant technologies
- Work with the development team to automate testing using the CI system
- Develop clear automated reports of build failures delivered to the appropriate audience in a timely manner.
- On-going maintenance of build scripts where appropriate
- Selenium Web Driver