Applications Architect - London - 6 Months - £800/Day Outside IR35
Day Rate: £800
This role is outside IR35.
We are seeking an Applications Architect for our Government client based in London.
This role will work with IT teams and end-users to create a current state analysis for the established portfolio of 'BAU' applications, including a technical risk assessment and health check. The full portfolio includes 100-150 applications.
A proven track record with the following is required -
- Comprehensive and recent experience as a lead architect or applications architect for a large organisation
- Strong understanding of Applications Portfolio Management principles and approaches
- Experience at effectively managing IT and business stakeholder relationships at every level of seniority
- Comprehensive and recent experience analysing complex business applications and systems
- Good understanding of Cloud/SaaS software licensing models and the associated benefits & risks
- Good working knowledge or experience of Agile methodologies (TDD, SCRUM, Kanban, etc)
- Good working knowledge or experience of the Legal or Publishing sector
- Experienced in leading small virtual teams or managing a small team of direct reports
- An Information Security certification or significant related experience
This is an initial 6-month contract with the potential to extend. It will pay up to £800 per day depending upon experience.
If you are interested in the above role -DO NOT CALL - Please click the "Apply Now" button or email your CV along with your availability & contract rate to in the first instance. ?
Infrastructure Architect, Technical Architect, Cloud Architect, Architect, Applications Architect, Architect, Architecture, Infrastructure, Cloud, Legal, Publishing, Agile, TDD, SCRUM, Kanban, SaaS, Software as a service, Lead architect, Applications portfolio management, Applications, Government
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job