Application Support Team Lead - Technical Consultant - Leading Media Firm
One of the country's leading media/advertising companies in their respective field where Digital is ripping up the landscape. Through data led initiatives and subsequent insights they put the right ads, in front of the right audience at the right time. Technology is really changing the way they do things and their digital estate across the country needs an Application Support Technical Lead or Technical Consultant with strong Project Management skills to push the strategy forward.
Application Support Technical Lead or Technical Consultant is to work closely with the Director in designing and developing technical solutions for the digital estate. The technical footprint consists of thousands of endpoints and supporting infrastructure.
As the Application Support Technical Lead or Technical Consultant you will:-
- Design, deliver and build the technology strategies and solutions to make their offering the best in class.
- Manage a technical team that builds and delivers our digital offering covering London Underground, National Rail, Bus and Retail Outlets.
- Identify and implement continually improvements to the service and infrastructure, in line with business expectations.
- Ensure the service and systems are compliant with the IT Security Policy, Standards and Controls.
- Manage the third-parties involved in the delivery of the service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand functional, technical and the business requirements at a detailed level, and produce technical solutions that are fit for purpose.
- Be an active communicator on technical issues and solutions both within the team and outside, as well as to external parties where required.
- Architecture and infrastructure decision-making, working alongside other IT teams.
- Act as mentor to help grow and develop the Digital team.
- Ensure the Digital team understand the technical strategy and overall business goals, and how their work impacts the delivery of the strategy.
- Know the status of the teams work and pre-empt slippage.
- Create and document the output from projects ensuring that they are consistent with both the high-level business vision and more detailed process and data requirements.
- The Technical Lead or Technical Project Manager will closely with technical partners to ensure proper design and implementation of technical solutions.
The Application Support Technical Lead or Technical Consultant will have:-
- Delivery of technology projects involving both integration of new/Legacy systems as well as bespoke development.
- Previous experience as a Technical Lead.
- Experience leading project or cross-functional teams.
- Experience of coaching and building confidence in a technical team.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering technology projects involving both integration of new/Legacy systems as well as bespoke development.
- Adept technical skills in multiple IT disciplines.
- Experience in media and/or advertising technology would be great
IT Knowledge Areas:
- Software application and software integration
- System design and management
- Documentation and record keeping
- Scripting and automation skills
- SQL experience and Data knowhow
- IT and System Security
- Remote management of IT technology
- Programming technologies
- Engineering or Software Development qualifications to degree level or equivalent.
This is an absolutely amazing and exciting opportunity for a Technical Lead, IT Manager or Technical Project Manager that has experience pushing projects and initiatives out and are still technical then we are keen to hear from you.
- Technical Lead Project Manager Technical Project Manager IT Manager Digital Infrastructure DevOps
- Technical Leadership
- Digital Signage
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job