My client an award-winning IT service management company, due an increase in their client base they are looking for an Application Support Analyst to join their expanding team.
About the Role
Reporting to the VP Customer Service, the Application Support Analystwill become part of the support team in the UK.
The UK team is part of a global support team providing first and second line support to customers, ensuring fast and concise responses to calls logged on to the Support system
- SQL Query experience required
- Receive customer support calls and accurately log and profile them
- Work with customers in reproducing issues in order to find resolution as thoroughly and quickly as possible
- Research issues and interrogate support materials and knowledge bank to source solutions
- Log bugs and major incidents with 3rd line support
- Perform customer call backs and monitor calls through to resolution
- Actively manage customer satisfaction and provide timely updates on call progress
- Provide advice and guidance on how best to configure systems to meet customer requirements
- Pursue system traces or queries concerning customer databases in order to gather enough information to be able to triage calls and assess the need for workarounds or application fixes
- Roll out version upgrades for customers and where necessary, carry out customization rewrites or migrations
- Engage in small managed development projects such as system connectors and screen designs
- Work on a 24/7 support shift plan to support our global customer base.
- Perform occasional customer site visits as required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job