We are urgently seeking an experienced and skilled Application Support Specialist to work in a new team supporting the UK Track & Trace programme for one of our global technology clients.
As a new team, there will be a need for the Application Support Specialists to engage in the full breadth of service tasks from directly taking calls from users to working with development teams to solve complex issues quickly and effectively. Things are changing rapidly, and candidates will need to be adaptable to changing requirements
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Minimum of 3 years working in a similar Applications Support role
- Demonstrable knowledge with the principles of providing applications support
- Demonstrable experience of working in Agile and DevOps environments is essential
- Attention to detail and ability to follow defined processes.
- Commitment to learn new technical concepts quickly (Salesforce, AWS, Mulesoft) as well as a complex business environment is a must.
This role involves working in shifts on a rota basis, including some weekends and overnights to ensure that critical government services are supported effectively 24 x 7.
BPSS clearance and a minimum of 5 years UK residency is required to start
Please apply for further information
GPR is fully committed to the elimination of unlawful and unfair discrimination and values the differences that a diverse workforce brings to organisations. GPR will not discriminate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (which includes colour, nationality and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. GPR will not discriminate because of any other irrelevant factor and will build a culture that values meritocracy, openness, fairness and transparency.
- Application Support
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'