Software firm | Application Support Specialist | London | £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
Software firm looking for an Application Support Specialist to work in a technical role with its software solution
This is an opportunity to join a successful UK software firm in a fast-growing market
- Provide technical support to software users in multi-user environments
- Provide remote assistance for on-premises installations of software
- Manage software service setup and upgrades for their SaaS customers
- Triage incoming support tickets and help manage the support ticketing system
- Advise customers on available software utilities, pre-configured application content and additional configuration options
- Provide support to their application development team in terms of helping to test new releases/functionality
- Help, maintain and improve software utilities and application content
The role would suit an energetic and technically capable individual with excellent customer communication and interpersonal skills
Specific experience with Microsoft SQL Server environments or other SQL-based RDBMS would be desirable in this role, together with some experience of programming
Technical Skills and Experience
- Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Excel specifically
- At least one of the following programming languages: C#, T-SQL, VBA or InstallScript
A good understanding and practical experience with the following technologies would be an advantage:
- Microsoft SQL Server environment
- InstallShield environment
- Command Line Interfaces.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job