Application Support Specialist
We are currently recruiting an Application Support Specialist for a government body, on a 6 month contract, based in Sheffield.
The successful candidate will work in a large multidisciplinary agile team, supporting and improving productsof significant scale and complexity.
* Experience in a delivery focused, agile environment is essential
* Perform proactive checking & maintenance, and take remedial action based on those checks
* Work closely with third party suppliers to ensure resolution of incidents or delivery of required amendments
* Apply service updates & patches developed by third party suppliers
* Perform investigative activities such as interrogating log files
* Participate in Service Management processes and manage reports
* Perform high level (Shakedown) testing, working with Business team to ensure changes perform to user expectations and within SLA's
* Maintain non-production environments such as testing & training, and ensuring documentation for this is kept up to date.
* Data management and creation and maintenance of documentation as required
* Liaise with others to ensure that product licences are correctly in place and renewals managed
* Work closely with third party suppliers to ensure access is available to diagnose and resolve problems under authority supervision.
Flexible working hours are available.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job