On the back of the recent implementation of the new Amazon Data Hub platform, our client is looking to recruit a number of Applications Support Specialists to support and maintain this BI platform.
In a primarily, though though not exclusively, support based role, you will:
- Manage tickets raised within the ITSM tool to the applied service level targets.
- Own the ticket resolution, service request or incident, ensuring that the assigned ticket is updated with the latest status on progress.
- Investigate and resolve data errors/discrepancies, data process/pipeline failures and corrupt data feeds.
- Investigate missed data availability / refresh SLAs, understand and troubleshoot why the SLA was missed, putting in place measures to address the root cause or fault.
- Resolve end user queries relating to system operation.
- Orchestrate data by ensuring that the defined and configured business logic is applied and functioning as expected with the correct data orchestration and dependencies applied
- Monitor the data flows & data from source through to output, acting on alerts for failed or bad jobs which require restarting / reloading
- Update the applicable support documentation – specifically the relevant ‘Operational Manual’ document aligned to each data set for each functional area reports – including, but not limited to:
- The AD groups and Row-Level Security which grants access
- What the data load agreement SLA is
- How the data is ingested from source
- How is data processed through the datahub
- What reports / dashboards are updated
As part of your role, you will also liaise with Amazon in identifying areas in which their Amazon Data Hub platform can be developed.
You may be required to participate in an out of hours rota
Our client is open to the background of candidates, though you will have supported enterprise scale applications and possess knowledge in the development and support of both data platforms and functional data models/pipelines understanding how they are setup and configured.
Experience of supporting cloud based applications will be beneficial, though not essential.
Most importantly, you will have a positive attitude, be a good team player and have an appetite for a challenge. Full training will be provided with an employer noted for its career progression opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'