This unique property management software and real estate investment solutions firm, located in London, are looking for an analytical, enthusiastic Application Support Consultant who has at least a year's experience supporting external clients or end users on Yardi property management software.
They are happy to look at all levels of Yardi Application Support - so there is a very wide salary range depending on your expertise - it's worth getting in touch with us, whatever your Yardi experience is.
They have a flexible working environment, with 2-3 days working from home and 2-3 days at the office in London. Their clients are some of the largest and most profitable property investment companies globally, and they are looking for a high standard of support services.
You will be part of their Yardi application support team dealing with support tickets and queries and providing telephone, email and remote support for real estate and property investment clients. They are exclusively working with the Yardi Voyager property management software solution, and you will be looking at, analysing and troubleshooting customer support enquiries, and coming up with solutions, de-bugging the software and documenting results.
Skills and knowledge:
- Minimum of one year supporting Yardi property management software
- Strong application support experience
- Analytical thinker
- Properly document Yardi client support requests and resolutions in the ticketing system
- Prioritise and route client requests to other internal and external resources
- Able to assess and resolve Yardi related issues, determine if a Yardi problem is systemic in nature and react accordingly
- Superb interpersonal skills and customer service
- Happy to commute to and work in Central London 2 days a week
Our client delivers world-class Yardi implementation and support services and technology solutions, to a prestigious range of global clients. It is a great place to work with superb team spirit and an excellent career path.
Contact Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing.
- Application Support
- 1st Line Support
- Support Analyst
- Property Management software
- Yardi software
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'