As Application Support Manager for Eurofins Food and Water Testing UK you will lead a team of application support engineers and staff in supporting internal Eurofins IT applications. You will be responsible for manging the support desk, managing the change processes and reporting system.
Manage the workload for team that covers a broad range of support activities and skillsets. Provide excellent customer service to internal stakeholders and external customers.
Implementation and management of SLAs, support processes and working with a local business analyst team and global development team for change control.
This position is ideal for someone with team leadership and application support experience.
The role is located in Wolverhampton. This position reports to the Head of IT for Food and Water Testing UK & Ireland.
A role at Eurofins is all about team work and working towards a common goal to ensure the health and safety of us all.
- Work as part of a global application environment and support network
- To lead, develop and motivate a small team of experienced support engineers and staff
- Responsible for Live Incident, service requests, maintenance of live services and projects.
- Implementing and developing appropriate processes for internal stakeholder support and service desk management.
- Implementing the appropriate processes, training, skills and support for team to allow for efficiency and growth of the team.
- Actively support customer-facing teams ensuring that customer issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Be involved in on-going change and development processes with local and global teams.
- Identifying recurring support queries and providing analytics back to development and the business
What We Are Looking For
Alongside qualifications and experience, we look for people who believe in what we believe in. People who enjoy coming to work each day and being part of a team who provide "results that matter"inestablishing the safety, composition, authenticity and origin of our food and water.
- Strong application support background.
- Some experience of leading a team, developing skillsets and coaching junior members of a team.
- Experience of Microsoft SQL
- Experience of process implementation
- Experience supporting and working on incidents
- Previous experience or working knowledge of a laboratory environment is desirable
Eurofins Scientific is a leading international group of laboratories with over EUR 3 billion annual sales and over 30,000 employees with a network of 400 laboratories in 42 countries.
Eurofins has a network of 16 sites in the UK and the Group provides an unparalleled range of over 150,000 reliable and validated analytical methods and support services to the pharmaceutical, food, environmental and consumer product industries, and to governments.
- Application Support
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Process Implementation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job