Application Support Manager - Charles River
Ocean has been engaged to recruit an exciting opportunity to join a leading London-based asset management company. This is a fantastic opportunity to manage a team of Application Support Analysts and further the expansion of this team, whilst using and improving experience of the order management system (Charles River) in a growing company which heavily invests in its employees.
As the Application Support Manager, you will work in both a hands-on capacity and a management capacity to collaborate with both the Development team and the business to deploy and support a suite of applications, with a main focus on Charles River. In addition, you will work across multiple asset classes and build and manage relationships with a variety of stakeholders across multiple business functions.
Our client values diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from everyone. If you have a disability and need help with the application process, please tell us.
- You will lead the team of 3 Application Support Analysts to ensure a high level of support of systems for the business
- You will support front office users on new releases, upgrades and also get exposure to maintenance projects surrounding the front office order management system and peripheral technology.
- You will also be given exposure to a multitude of other systems which bolt on to Charles River within this global asset manager.
- You will liaise with systems vendors, acting as a conduit between them and the business users, to ensure business requirements are met effectively
- You will effectively communicate with internal teams and external suppliers to deliver current state documentation and procedures
- Good application support experience within an asset management environment
- Good front office experience
- Order Management System experience (Charles River)
- Experience leading/overseeing more junior application support analysts
- Broad technical knowledge of SQL relational database systems
- Exposure to both in-house builds and third-party hosted applications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Ocean is a recruitment and inclusion consultancy dedicated to the investments industry. Our mission is to lead the recruitment of diverse talent and champion the adoption of more inclusive working cultures to help the industry innovate.
- Application Support
- Asset Management
- Front Office
- Order Management
- Team Leader
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"