Our Client are one of the UK’s leading wealth managers, independently-owned and award winning. They offer personalised wealth management services, bespoked to meet diverse and varied individual needs. They are small enough for you to make a big impact and large enough to realise your career ambitions. If you are looking to challenge the status quo, bring innovative thinking and work with a growing high performance team then join us. Work with talented colleagues on complex problems and help us deliver the next generation of financial IT.
As a application support lead you’ll be responsible for the technical supervision of a team of 10 who provide 2nd level support for a range of vendor and internally developed financial applications with early/late day shifts and overnight/weekend on-call support. The applications are predominantly running in a Windows Server environment with MS SQL databases, SSRS & SSIS
- Experience in leading technical support teams
- Strong financial business understanding ideally from working in the financial sector.
- Proven track record and experience of supporting high availability solutions in business critical environments.
- End to end application functionality knowledge; be able to demonstrate clear understanding of patterns of business activity, user journeys and application capabilities.
- Experienced with Microsoft server platform (required).
- Experienced with unix/Linux server platform (advantageous).
- SQL (required).
- SSRS (preferable).
- Powershell (preferable).
- ITIL qualification (preferable).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job