Our client is a Contact Centre software solutions provider.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing outstanding technical support on the company’s products.
- In charge of the installation and maintenance of the company’s hardware / software facilities.
- Ensure that customers and clients are provided the necessary daily support on integrations and infrastructure work.
- Carry out essential investigation, troubleshooting and debugging on the company’s software.
- Oversee and manage installation procedures and system updates for new and existing customers.
- Ensure that customer issues and tickets are attended to / resolved within the agreed SLA.
- Use a wide range of server technologies to provide efficient and appropriate solutions to customer queries.
- Manage ongoing team performance against objectives and targets.
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure the timely and successful completion of customer projects.
- Contribute to the company’s internal knowledge base by producing technical documentations and best practices.
- Work confidently and as a part of an international team to complete tasks and meet objectives.
Skills & Experience:
- Job relevant Degree / Qualifications.
- Minimum 5 years’ proven experience within the IT / Tech industry.
- Strong customer and helpdesk support experience is essential.
- At least 3 years’ scripting experience is necessary (PowerShell, Batch, T-SQL).
- Strong debugging skills (OS, software tools, networking protocols etc.).
- Windows Server and Linux administration experience is highly advantageous.
- MS SQL and Mongo DB database administration knowledge is desirable.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience with Data Centre hardware (procurement, installation procedures).
- Previous exposer to web hosting technologies would be advantageous.
- 2+ years proven Team Leader / Management skills and abilities.
- Outstanding English language skills.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Dedicated with strong work ethics.
- Natural desire to improve own skillset.
- Strong prioritising skills with the ability to meet team and individual targets.
- Ability to work as part of a remote and distributed team.
- Application Support
- Technical Support
- MS SQL
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job