Are you a problem solving expert? Competent in MS Azure, SQL Server, Oracle, C#, C++, .net. or Web technologies? Then maybe we can entice you to join this expanding organisation in looking after key customers! Working in a small team you'll be providing first and second line support to ensure the continuous smooth operation of the software.
This position is seen as a first step into a progressive IT career where you'll be able to learn and develop. The role has come about due to a graduate who has remained in the role for 2 years being given a real step up in his career and promotion into Project Delivery.....who knows where you could be within the next 2 years with this company!
I could list all the many reasons why this company is a great business to work for... but here are a few:
- They will support you in your career development
- They will give you the autonomy to create solutions and look after the client
- They will pay you a great salary
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Remotely support and identify issues affecting the customer's systems and services
- Provide 1st line diagnosis
- Replicate the problem on virtual machines in-house to resolve the issue
- Be able to work without continuous supervision and be able to resolve issues
- Set-up and maintenance of the program
- Interfaces to other programs that the customer may be using
- Give demonstrations of the programs key features to potential customers
- Demonstrate advanced features to existing customers
What we need from you:
- Ideally, Educated to graduate level with relevant IT degree and a minimum of 1+ years providing IT solutions in a technical support role and to a high technical level.
- Be familiar with the MS Azure, SQL Server, Oracle, C#, C++, .net. or Web technologies.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to replicate the issue in-house not just pass on to a developer
- Working under pressure, multitasking between projects and responding to deadlines.
- Flexible, tenacious, highly self-motivated, and committed to achieving goals.
- Smart, flexible, diligent and professional - willing to work hard but have fun doing it.
- Ability to comprehend and learn new software quickly, to fault find and identify the causes of problems.
- Maintain a sense of urgency and goal orientation.
- Straightforward, honest, team player.
If you think you can delight customers, have a desire to succeed then apply now with an up to date CV.When applying; please make sure you include a contact email and telephone number, as well as your required salary, notice period and whether or not you have transport. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd is an established Recruitment Consultancy, Surrey-based, providing a full recruitment solution of temporary and permanent staff within the Surrey and Hampshire area, over 4 divisions:Accountancy & Finance; Sales & Marketing; Commercial & Office; IT & Executive. For more permanent, contract or temporary job opportunities in the Guildford, Farnham, Farnborough, Camberley, Weybridge, Woking, Staines and West Byfleet areas please check our website. You must reside in UK and be able to produce evidence of eligibility to work in UK. First 4 Personnel (& Temps) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to permanent roles.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job