Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as an Application Support Engineer to be based in London?
My client have established a comprehensive series of web, mobile, and desktop applications that are changing the way their industry works.
You will be a new member of the team, who will work with clients and software to fix all different types of problems
Main Duties of the Role
- You’ll be handling level one and two tickets ranging from simple technical issues to complex responses.
- Using your skills in time management and organisation, you’ll track and administer the ticketing across departments, maintaining priority and sequence on urgent (and not so urgent) requests. Your work will improve the response times and customer satisfaction.
- Naturally, customer service is vital in this role
- Whether by phone or email, or on site, you’ll manage the customer experience as you help them through a range of problems.
- Any knowledge of a coding language will help you learn the software and systems. You’ll develop the knowhow to distinguish, triage and act on bugs, user errors, and unexpected issues.
- As you grow within the business, you’ll have a voice in the way they do and develop the business.
Your Skills and Experience
- Experience in technical support or help desk
- Degree/diploma in software, technology or similar
- Availability to travel locally and internationally
- An outgoing personality, with an always-ready smile for clients
- Extraordinary Communication -Everyone puts down the phone feeling helped and happy.
- Time Management - for you, everything has its place and its time. When it comes to tracking and organising competing priorities, you’re strategic and consistent.
- Customer Service -you can deal with anything thrown at you efficiently.
- Experience in software development
- Experience in the moving/storage industry is a distinct advantage
- Any experience in project management
- Any second language
- Familiarity or experience with server infrastructure management and/or cloud hosting solutions such as Azure, Amazon or other
Salary - £28,000 and £30,000 per annum, depending on experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job