Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity working as an Application Support Engineer for an innovative FinTech based in Brighton?
Main Duties of the Role
- Provide solutions to common problems within the applications, apply and monitor fixes.
- Support with the investigation of more complex issues, troubleshoot and escalate them to the Engineering team when necessary.
- Deliver comprehensive bug reports and test cases to developers.
- Interact with suppliers and other third parties integrated with the application(s).
- Safely interact with production systems and databases.
- Maintain lines of communication with different stakeholders.
- Assist members of the team with their report requirements.
- Some cover may need to be provided out of normal working hours, such as evenings and weekends.
Your Skills and Experience
- Previous 1-2 years’ experience as an entry level software developer, ideally Java.
- SQL proficiency is desirable.
- A basic understanding of Accountancy as a business function and our additional products within the financial services landscape. Awareness of the features of a 'Fintech’ business.
- Advanced IT skills and experience using any CRM software such as Salesforce.
Salary & Benefits
- £22,000-£25,000 per annum, depending on experience
- Life & Health Cover
- Free Breakfasts
- & many more benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job