Application Support Engineer - £30K to £40K - Epping - ASAP
Are you highly skilled on Microsoft SQL Databases? Looking to utilise this skill and develop them in your next career? Do you thrive in a busy environment and enjoy communication with a variety of people?
My client is one of the UK's largest Financial Service companies and they are looking to hire an experienced Application Support Engineer. The ideal candidate will have experience in working to SLA's and the ability to write and execute complex SQL queries.
- Maintain and support the in house applications, including monitoring use/abuse and quality control
- Able to coordinate rollouts of updates to the business
- Communicate across all areas of the company, between end users and service desk/development team
- Produce regular reports and suggestions to improve application functionality
- Write and execute SQL complex queries for both Microsoft SQL and MySQL databases
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience with SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014. MySQL and writing T-SQL queries
- Experience administration of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting and Crystal Reports
If you think you would be suitable for consideration for this role, then please email
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job