SearchDATA group are currently recruiting for an Application Support Developer to join the team of a market-leading client revolutionizing the mortgage sector through tech innovation and high-quality product development.
Working with some of the biggest names on the high street, they have been experiencing a continued period of successful growth and investment. This has allowed them to start an exciting new chapter, including a move to new dedicated data centres and a full tech refresh - and they want to bring you along for the journey!
They want to welcome new Application Support Developers to the team who are just as passionate about customer service and delivering high quality products as they are!
You’ll be joining a mature and forward-thinking team in a very successful and fully tech-led firm. Working as part of their Support squad in a Kanban style, you’ll liaise with the Development Manager, Product Owner and Customer Service team to review and answer customer technical queries from our customers and deliver improvements to their tech.
They are passionate about innovation - as such, they expect this role to evolve as they grow as a company, identify industry trends and build tools to deliver even faster and more efficient service.
This role would suit someone with a mixed Support and Development background and could also be your gateway to a Development career if that’s what you’re looking to specialise in!
What we can offer:
- Up to 40k, depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (plus your bank holidays)
- Paid birthday off
- Fully remote to hybrid work options
- Life Assurance 2 x Annual Salary
- Free car parking on site
- Discounted Metrocard scheme
- Sponsorship of relevant Further Education - subject to a successful application process
- Plural Sight training portal
- Free on-site social event on the last Friday of each month
- Free annual big social events - Summer BBQ and End of Year party
- Dress-down day every Friday
- On-site car valet and chiropodist visits
Get involved in:
- Investigating and applying data updates using SQL Server and T-SQL
- Investigating and enhancing applications written in C# and ASP.NET
- Reviewing the technical queries raised by our customers
- Investigating and rectifying defects
- Investigating and remedying system alerts
- Producing bespoke MI reports
Skills and experience needed:
- SQL and SQL server
- Visual studio
- Knowledge of LINQ/Entity Framework would be highly desirable
- Knowledge of RabbitMQ would be advantageous
- Knowledge of identity management with Identity Server would be advantageous
- Application Development
- Application Support
- Software Development
- Sql Server
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'