Our Client, a prestigious organisation based on the outskirts of Newcastle, are currently looking to recruit an experienced Application Support Developer.
You will have the following:
- Proven software development experience that includes related disciplines such as testing
- experience developing systems to requirements, ideally within a scrum team
- strong Microsoft .NET, ASP.NET, C#, MVC, LINQ, Web API skills, Entity Framework, XML,
- a good working knowledge of SQL server and TSQL, Team Foundation Service and VSTS
- Ability to write unit tests
- Good knowledge of working in Visual Studio
- Knowledge of system integration techniques and practices
- Object oriented concepts and design patterns
- Knowledge of Agile practices and frameworks (eg. SCRUM, Kanban)
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including good grammar and spelling
- Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills.
Salary: £27,000 - £35,000 plus excellent benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job