We are currently seeking for a talented 2nd/3rd level Support Consultant to join our Equiniti Charter team at Walton-on -Thames offices.
To provide the initial point of contact for external customers experiencing issues with Equiniti Charter software or related products. Role will involve in managing the expectations of customers, and providing excellent customer service and to work with customers, business users and other departments carrying out investigations of service related incidents and problems ensuring that they are managed through to resolution, in a timely and controlled manner, within agreed SLAs. Support consultant will assist the management team in helping to surpass the levels of expectation of customer service.
Equiniti Charter is a business critical supplier of Feedback Management Systems and Workflow Management Systems with over 20 years industry experience.
As an Application Support Consultant, you will be responsible for;
- To ensure the complete and full resolution of all customer issues
- To provide 2nd line support to the external Charter user community (1st line support provided by customers’ own IT departments)
- Liaise with customers’ 1st line support departments to resolve issues
- To proactively seek out improvements to the customers’ support relationship with Charter UK
- To support the implementations and customer service departments in the proactive monitoring of customer systems and environments
- To provide support to the Charter Implementation and Sales teams on Charter products, as required, this could be remote support or providing clarification on functionality
- To actively assist in the implementation of Charter products
- Occasionally required to carry out testing of the company’s software products under the guidance of the Test Manager
- To support 24X7 on call support for selected customers and work beyond work shift timings occasionally
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes
- Demonstrable experience of current Microsoft computer technology and operating systems, including desktop software.
- At least three years’ experience in a support environment assisting external customers with technical, software or database-related issues.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The ability to communicate professionally with both clients and colleagues, using interpersonal skills to work with other teams to resolve outstanding issues.
- Analyse problems, suggest solutions and locate information required for resolution
- Application Support
- 2nd Line