* Applications Support and Delivery Analyst
* Software House
* Health and Social Care sector
Application Support and Delivery Analyst - Software House
Health and Social Care / Substance Misuse / SPSS / SQL / Russell Group
Long established and highly regarded Software House focused on the Health and Social Care sector and making a real difference within the substance misuse area.
Newly created opportunity has arisen for an Application Support and Delivery Analyst as a result of increasing needs. Working with the integrated Client Service team you will help to support and deliver therapeutically based software systems for use by professionals working to help clients with Substance Misuse Problems. You will interact with a range of agencies spanning large NHS Trusts, national community services, local councils, prison services and pharmacies who collectively focus on supporting vulnerable clients. Specifically you will:
- Support client queries (you will receive full training and support on the systems)
- Liaise with Account Management and Development teams to ensure client queries are addressed
- Test and verify new systems and provide input into improving solutions
- Organise, participate in and facilitate client workshops to analyse client requirements and map client processes and identify how the systems can best support the client's work
- Analyse, manipulate, extract data and produce reports of client and systems data using SQL and locally developed tools
- Work to develop new tools to analyse the information and data making these much more therapeutic and useful to our clients
- Make the role your own - the client is constantly evolving and will actively aid your development
You will be a recent graduate from a Top 30 / Russell Group UK University with a minimum 2;i degree and BBB+ grade or equivalent 'A' Levels. You must have the right to work in the UK and will be required to pass a DBS check as the client manages sensitive data. Exposure to statistical packages such as SPSS, use of databases and exposure to software project delivery and implementation would be ideal. Some experience of building and managing client relationships and exposure to / interest in the health and social care sectors is strongly preferred. You must have used Microsoft support packages including Word, Excel and Access and preferably some statistical analysis experience. SQL experience would be excellent but will be taught. Articulate and analytical, you will be a proven problem solver with strong planning and organisational skills.
This represents an excellent entry level opportunity with a leading edge Software House, receiving mentoring from all levels up to MD.
- Application Support
- Health Care
- Software House
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'