The Port of Dover’s IT operation is technically diverse and presents a continuous 24/7 challenge, in one of Europe's busiest ferry ports, supported by a small, highly skilled and dedicated IT team.
Do you want to be part of our team?
We are currently looking for an Application Support Analyst to join our busy team at The Port of Dover!
Salary: £33k - £38k DOE
Application Support Analyst summary:
Working within the IT department’s development team, the purpose of this role is to provide expertise in development and application support of both in-house and bespoke software solutions supporting the software development lifecycle and ensuring solutions satisfy business requirements and are proactively maintained.
Application Support Analyst Requirements:
- Admin and support of software applications
- Application testing and feedback
- Microsoft Azure - App Services, SQL DBs, Monitoring, etc.
- Good understanding of web technologies
- Good communication and problem-solving skills, working within a team
- Self-starter and motivator with the ability to work autonomously
- Comfortable managing own workload/timetable
- Can travel to Dover when needed
- Knowledge of good cyber security practices
- Some knowledge of the Microsoft Power platform (Power Automate and Power Apps) or other Low-code/No-code alternatives.
Application Support Analyst Benefits:
- Work within a very diverse multi-disciplined environment
- Exciting place to work
- Be part of a fantastic team
- 25 days annual leave
- Generous contributory
- pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 3rd Party Discounts
About the company:
The Port of Dover is Europe's busiest ferry port, handling 33% of UK-EU trade, worth £144bn per annum. Each year more than 2 million freight vehicles, 2 million tourist vehicles and 10 million passengers pass through the Port. We also welcome more than 120 cruise ships, 150 cargo vessels and 4,000 leisure craft in our marina each year. But we’re not just about trade and transport. We have a vibrant and growing property portfolio and are transforming the waterfront with new amenities and activities that are making Dover a great place to live, work and enjoy under the famous White Cliffs.
Providing the infrastructure to support this diverse and busy 24/7 operation requires a dedicated team of people working in a diverse range of roles. We are committed to developing the skills and industry knowledge of our employees to enhance performance and support the achievement of our business objectives.
If you feel that you are suitable for this Application Support Analyst role, please apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'