Application Support Analyst - Ashford - £35,000 - £40,000
My client, a rapidly growing and highly competitive FinTech, taking the insurance market by storm are looking for an Application Support Analyst for their Ashford office. You will join a team focussing on Application Support within SQL for their offices throughout the UK and US. They have grown consistently throughout the last year culminating in the requirement for further support.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with a good level of experience in supporting SQL Applications and Databases. You must be comfortable taking ownerships of tickets and working the issue through to resolution. You must be willing to learn and develop your skill set through training and exposure to new technology. Your primary responsibility will be the application support for internal staff, triage of tickets and identifying system improvements within SQL.
Requirements from you
- 1-2 years in an Application Support role
- Good understanding of SQL, T-SQL and MySQL
- Understanding of Scripting and Databases.
- Experience in the triage of application issues
- Strong Customer Service and communications skills.
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Employee benefits scheme
- Matched Employer pension contribution
- Fantastic internal career development plans and paid certifications
- Common role and salary reviews
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'