IT Application Support Analyst
IT Support, 2nd Line, Customer Service, Business Applications
Bench are proudly working with one of the UK’s largest Automotive brands, and we are on a mission to support their search for an Application Support Analyst / Systems Support Analyst to work with their Letchworth Garden City team. They are now looking for a passionate and energetic Application Support Analyst with strong IT and Business Application support experience to work in a service desk environment ensuring all requests are dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
This will be an excellent opportunity for a courageous and enthusiastic IT Support Analyst looking to apply their experience in IT support or in supporting business applications in order to progress and develop strong stakeholder management skills.
Our client splits IT into two main areas, Traditional IT Infrastructure and Corporate Business Systems. This role sits in the Corporate Business Systems team, where you will support users of HR, Payroll, Finance, Timesheet, CRM and many other business applications.
- Service Delivery: ensure the service delivered meets the business requirements.
- Continual service improvement
- Projects: work with the Project Management Office, providing a technical resource.
- Product Ownership: responsible for products within the team, providing training and support to members of the team and our customers
- Knowledge Transition: share knowledge within the team to provide a resilient service to our customers.
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Experience in customer facing role
- 2+ years experience in a 2nd line IT Support role.
·Previous experience of supporting business applications (HR, Finance, Payroll ect)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'