As a global organisation our client you will become part of a global community that's building something special. Our client emphasises their attitude to the care for our their staff, as well as their customers.
They value their staff's contribution and care about their development, which is why they offer a fantastic bonus package and the opportunity to learn on-the-job skills in coding, MS Dynamics administration, and much more.
Please note the role is open to local candidates and also candidates that are willing / looking to relocate to Guernsey; a 5 year local housing license will be given.
A quick Google search of Guernsey will find you that it is home to fascinating museums, local adventure sports, awe-inspiring cliffs and spectacular maritime views.
Key responsibilities of function:
* Provide business and technical support of the systems
* Receiving/logging support calls and issues
* Analysing problems, including root cause analysis
* Communication with other support teams
* Defining possible solutions/rectification
* Liaising with 3rd party Suppliers for system changes
* Administration and Development of SharePoint/MS Dynamics CRM collaboration solutions to support decisions
* System, Functional and Integration Testing to ensure solutions are sit for purpose and production
* Provide support/input for strategic decision to enable the continuous enhancement of systems
Skills and Experience:
* Production Support/Development experience of similar
* Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
* SharePoint administration and developments
* Customer Service skills
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Delivery and quality focused
* Willing and able to adapt to new technologies
* Financial Sector experience
* Unit-product knowledge
* Appreciation of complimentary disciplines (e.g. CRM tools, database administration)
* Experience of utilising SQL
* Experience of structured testing
* 40-50k salary with annual reviews
* Excellent benefits scheme including a generous pensions scheme, including; 10% Pension contribution; 10-15% annual bonus; and health insurance for two
* 5 year hosing licence available
Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job