My TechSavvy Client is looking for an Application Support Analyst with experience of providing the delivery of applications support, they need someone who understands various business applications and who has strong administration and purchase to pay experience. This is a 2 year contract.
About the Application Support Analyst role…
- Have the ability and understanding to resolve or progress issues received by the Service Support Desk inside allotted time for all company software applications.
- Carry out technical testing on software applications.
- Carry out configurations on system changes.
- Ensure Service Quality levels are maintained.
- Develop scripts and programs to manage / maintain data
A bit about you…
- You will have worked for at least a year within an application support environment.
- You will be proactive.
- You will have experience working within a team.
The Application Support Analyst role comes with some great benefits including but not limited to: Pension contribution scheme, 25 days holiday, Management and leadership development programmes.
- Application Support
- Leadership Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job