5 Months - Circa £250 -£300 (Inside IR35)
We are currently working on a new contract role for our client, a leading public sector organisation in North West London. They are currently seeking an experienced Support Analyst to provide administrative and technical support to their Transformation and Technology team.
The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for:
• The administration of electronic document management system across the organization and providing on-going support and development.
• Leading the support and further development of EDRMS (Civica and Sharepoint)
• Providing support to other corporate systems
• Managing third party service providers
• Managing escalations from service users including Members, Directors and other VIPs
• Managing virtual teams of super users and champions across the organization for each system
• Working in parallel with the other TTS resources to ensure a joined up approach to systems delivery and support.
• Providing a comprehensive support service to the Service Manager Performance, Information Governance & Security for the effective management of the ICT contract(s)
The successful Application Support Analyst must possess:
• Experience of working with MS SharePoint, Civica EDRMS, or similar systems
• Good knowledge of Microsoft's Enterprise product set. Knowledge of MS Active Directory would be an advantage
• Ability to understand underlying issues in complex problems and situations and take action accordingly
• Knowledge of legislation relating to Information and Records Management (including Freedom of Information and Data Protection Act)
• Public sector experience is essential i.e. local authorities, central government etc
If this position is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch on for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job