Application Support Analyst - Cambridge
A software focussed organisation is seeking an Application Support Analyst to join their organisation on a permanent basis
- Do you want to work in a software focussed organisation with an abundance of industry experience?
- Do you want to work for a software company that has SME and Enterprise clients globally?
If the above sounds of interest to you then please see below the brief job description, a full job spec is available.
- You will be responsible for providing technical support and addressing customer issues
- Perform Server installs of applications
- Working closely with Project Managers to deliver new configurations and system upgrades
- Forms design/mapping and implementation
- Interacting with various clients gathering requirements and maintaining relationships
- Technical awareness of networking and Microsoft environment (2008, 2012)
- Knowledge of SQL Server/Oracle
- Solid communication skills
- Knowledge of ERP and Accounting Systems (beneficial)
To be immediately considered for this position, please send your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job