Application Support Analyst
Your new company
We are working with a reputable Government Agency to recruit an exciting newly created role for an Application Analyst
Based in plush headquarters in Central London, the Agency is undergoing an innovative transformation period and are looking to recruit an Application Analyst to aid with this.
Your new role
As an Application Support Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring all staff are served by effective and efficient ICT services.
You will be tasked with providing business and technical support to the organisation's business applications. Y
You will work closely with the Business Application user to diagnose and troubleshoot incidents and act as a point of specialism for business applications.
You will manage the incident life-cycle end to end and engage with Service Partners in regards to resolutions and workarounds.
You will be required to perform root cause analysis, as well as documenting and implementing solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrable experience of the provision of business and technical support to business applications.
- Experience of interpreting business process logic in relation to application functionality
- Experience in managing incident, problem and defect queues
- Experience of working with third party suppliers in the delivery and management of application configuration and customisation
- Ideally you will be familiar with MS Dynamics CRM, SQL and the Microsoft Technology stack
What you'll get in return
- Salary up to £31,020
- Flexible working environment
- 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Competitive Pension Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job