Application Support Analyst | Professional services (Software) | London | £30,000 + bonus + benefits
Your new company is a Professional Services business undergoing a period of rapid change. They are collaborating with customers and technology partners to develop new and innovative services.
Your new company has a vacancy for an experienced Application Support Analyst to join its IT team. The role will focus on providing technical support, training and implementation services to customers' either remotely or face-to-face.
- Experience of technical 'web skills' in creating, amending, troubleshooting HTML & CSS
- Experience of APIs and supporting applications' APIs as well as writing SQL queries (MySQL/PSQL),
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: written, listening and verbal with a proven track record of conveying technical information to non-technical audiences
- Excellent attention to detail, analytical, research and problem solving skills
- Experience of Data Standards
- Knowledge of reading and writing PHP
- Knowledge of OpenURL
- Knowledge of software development life-cycle
- Basic knowledge of business application development (architecture / programming) ideally Perl, C# and Java
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job