Application Support Analyst
Day Rate: £175 - £200
Length: 3 Months
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Manage application configuration and upgrades, and problem analysis and resolution for complex application problems
- Provide second line support for issues from end users to resolve user issues and application and software issues where possible
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development teams, end users, and unit leaders.
- Test fixes and perform post-resolution follow-ups to ensure problems have been adequately resolved.
- Maintain and enhance performance of all new and existing software and applications across the organisation.
- Support and train end users to understand the functionality of the Clinical Apps
- Develop procedures and documentation for application support
- ITIL foundation or further qualification
- Extensive experience in all aspects of providing applications support to users in a customer focused environment
- Experience of hospital clinical applications, health record systems and PAS
- Experience with HL7 system integration
- Experience of CompuCare PAS, Maxims OCR, EPR
GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'