A market leading Retailer have a requirement for an experienced Application Support Analyst to come on board and contribute to the progress of the team (currently four). The ideal candidate will have experience of supporting and testing bespoke applications.
- Provide Support for business applications, taking ownership of tickets with strong focus on Customer Satisfaction
- Documentation - Document new and existing processes
- Testing of new software and processes on key business applications
- Test bug fixes to ensure complete problem resolution can be closed
- Design and execute repeatable test scripts for new software implementation to ensure quality of test deliverable
- Reviewing requirements, change specifications and communicating these to the required stakeholders
- Analyse data to diagnose root cause of issues and propose possible solutions
- Support the transition of applications and projects into live service
- Problem Management
- Assist the Business in raising requirements for changes to an existing service, helping them to understand the capability of the Application and what can be done to best meet their request
- Support non-live environment refreshes
- Such other responsibilities as the Company may require from time to time.
- Previous experience in Application Support role
- Experience in Testing of new software
- Understanding of multi-tier Applications
- Strong problem solving skills
- Understanding of Relational Databases
- Good written and verbal communication skills to be uses across all levels within the business and IT
- ITIL v3 Foundation.
Immediate Interview on offer,
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job