Application Support Analyst - (SQL Server)
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a Stoke-on-Trent based organisation that is involved in building complex data management and software products for well-known companies around the world!
The position also provides an opportunity to develop your SQL skills in the interrogation and manipulation of data.
Duties will include:
- Assess and prioritise all incoming incidents and requests.
- The provision of responsive first line technical support to external customers, deploying your own technical expertise and orchestrating internal resources to resolve queries. This will include support of:
- SQL Server databases
- Data loading processes
- Utilising your SQL skills to interrogate the databases
The successful applicant will have:
- A good knowledge of SQL Server and database technologies.
- A genuine interest in a customer facing technical support role.
- A willingness to work independently when required and to juggle multiple priorities.
- Accomplished communication skills and an ability to articulate complex issues.
- An aptitude for both efficient and accurate working.
- C#, jQuery and Bootstrap dubug skills preferred but not essential.
- Industry Leading Benefits -
· 25 Days holiday + 8 bank holidays
· Employers pension contribution
· Free parking
· Childcare Vouchers
· Heavily subsidised food menu (breakfast / lunch & dinner)
· Cycle to work scheme
As you can see this is certainly one of the best Technical opportunities in the Midlands - APPLY NOW for a fast response.
- Sql Server
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'