Application Support Analyst - Application Support Specialist - Application Support Engineer - Java Application Support Analyst - 2nd Line Application Support - ITIL - Call logging - Call Centre experience - Linux - Colchester Essex - Salary up to £24,000 + Bens.
My client who is a leading global provider of outsourced business solutions is seeking an Application Support Specialist - Application Support Analyst - Java Application Support Engineer to join their Application Team who are responsible for the provision of application maintenance and support services to users.
Key responsibilities for this Application Support Analyst - Application Support Specialist are:
- Provide second line Application Support - requires an in-depth understanding of the environments, tools and applications in order to deliver excellent customer service.
- Responsible for the Support of all Business developed Solutions
- Receive and log requests for support whilst performing triage for functionality on technical issues before escalation.
- Identify bugs and issues through replication and checking logs etc.
- Ownership of requests for support and ensure all parties are kept informed at all stages.
- Accountable for owned tickets within the helpdesk tool and ensure timely responses to escalated tickets.
- Provide correct responses to requests for support by means of, for example: discussing and documenting operating procedures, requesting help via established escalation to 2nd/3rd line DevOps staff.
Key Skills required are
- 1st Line Support background in a Java Support environment
- ITIL V3 Foundation level certification
- Call centre/Call logging experience
- Basic command line Linux skills
- Excellent Communications Skills
This role would suit someone who comes from a 1st Line Application Support role within a Java support environment and is looking to move into a 2nd line Application Support role.
My Client is based in Colchester, Essex and is looking to reward this Java Application Support Analyst a salary of £24, 000 + Bens and excellent career growth.
The Application Support team work on a shift rota of 7 am- 6 pm.
If you are an experienced 1st Line Application SupportAnalyst, with Java Applications Support experience, who is looking for a step up in within the Application Support environment, then I would like to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"