Application Support Analyst - IT
- Salary: £25-27500 per annum
- 37 hours per week with additional flexibility according to business requirements
- 25 days annual holiday (plus statutory bank holidays)
- Potential to accrue additional holiday when circumstances permit
- Child care voucher scheme
- Premium membership to National Health & Fitness Club (after successful completion of probation period)
- Private Medical Insurance for associate and immediate family (after successful completion of probation period
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Support Analyst, or a keen graduate, to join an IT team working within an interesting and challenging environment.
The purpose of this role is to provide technical assistance and application support, relating to incidents, requests and queries raised via the IT Service Desk by users of the organisations ERP system. You will be encouraged to develop an in-depth working knowledge of our ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) and SQL and become a matter expert for the IT department when corresponding with the business users.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Navision ERP support role to include:
- Management and delivery of support requests
- Change management to include some basic development in Navision
- System monitoring of automation processes
- EDI onboarding support
- End user support
- Basic SQL administration and reporting
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Helpdesk support
- Daily IT systems activities (Systems health checks etc.)
Person Specification: Skills & Experience required
- Understanding of programming and change management
- Basic SQL Administration experience
- General knowledge of corporate ERP software
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in a prior end user based support role
- Full and clean driving licence for manual transmission vehicles
- General knowledge of EDI (Edifact/Ansi X12) would be advantageous
- Understanding of Microsoft Server Roles and Management.
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Service Orientation
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.
Syntech Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this position.
- IT SUPPORT
- END USER SUPPORT ROLE
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job