The purpose of this role will be to support, implement and develop the Civica CX database-based business systems, and ensure the correct management information reports to support the organisation. You will find yourself testing upgrades, patches and fixes, whilst reviewing performance reliability to ensure maximum efficiency of the systems.
You will also be in a great position to work closely with the Project Management team and with colleagues across the organisation to make sure that the system is delivering what is required, co-designing process maps and coming up with solutions and best practices that will really make a difference.
• Support, implementation and development of database based business systems, particularly Civica CX
• Develop and maintain management information reports in line with business requirements utilising mainly SSRS, but also Crystal Reports, and Business Objects reporting tools
• Produce and maintain T-SQL scripts, stored procedures, other database objects and system interface scripts
• Implement, maintain and review access permissions and privileges to business systems
• Create and maintain data dictionaries
• Monitor, review and maintain the performance, availability, reliability, capacity planning, and backups of in-house database based business systems, currently running on Oracle and SQL Server, to ensure maximum system efficiency and availability
• Test and deploy system upgrades, patches, and fixes as required
• Produce and maintain appropriate technical documentation
• Ensure that Service Desk configuration management database is up to date and accurate
• Work closely with PMO Project Managers, other internal teams, and 3rd party Suppliers, taking responsibility for the technical delivery of ICT projects utilising Prince2 or Agile methodologies where appropriate.
Service User Support
• Provide effective service user support through the Service Desk software ensuring that service users are updated on progress and that incidents are resolved effectively and within SLA
• Work closely with other internal teams and external 3rd party suppliers to resolve incidents and problems effectively, within SLA, and following ITIL best practice
• Maintain accurate records of actions undertaken in respect of recorded incidents, problems and requests for support using the service desk software system
• Produce and maintain appropriate documentation and user guides as required.
• Proactively identify and address potential issues before they affect service users
• MS SQL
• Application Support
• Civica CX (desirable)
• Project management
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who might be interested in flexibility and the option to work from home some days during the week. My client adopts an Agile working environment which allows for this remote set up.
If you have experience with the above requirements and are interested in making a progressive move with a fast growing company then please do apply with your updated CV as soon as possible and I will aim to call successful candidates back within 24 hours.
Thank you for taking the time to read this advert.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'