Application Support Analyst (SQL) Is required to join a high growth cyber Insurtech business that is growing at an exponential rate. Headquartered in London with offices in American and Australia this cyber Insurtech has been disrupting inefficient and immature insurance markets for over 20 years. They now use best in industry proprietary technology to pioneer insurance products for emerging risk, particularly within cyber security and cyber terrorism. This business also has superb culture with regular incentives and an annual company trip to sunnier climbs!
As an application support analyst you will be the face of the IT department, you’ll sit within the application operations team supporting both internal and external customers with any platform issues. You will be responsible for daily reviews of platform health, reacting to support tickets and fixing any bugs withing the platforms.
You will also have the opportunity to work with Business analyst on the team to drive product improvements becoming a subject matter expert on the platform and identifying opportunities for new feature development.
You will also help to train and onboard new clients onto the platform interacting with end users and engineers.
- Be the front line support for any application support incidents
- Administer bug tracking tools and systems
- Provide key performance data and reports in relation to incident fixes
- Provide training on new systems for internal and external clients
- Define SLAs for support issues
Skills and Abilities
- You must have strong SQL skills
- Be a strong communicator with clear oral and written skills
- Be looking to work with data
- Be a logical thinker happy with working in a team.
As an application support analyst with strong SQL skills you can expect to earn £50k to £55k plus a range of exclusive benefits.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'