We are looking to recruit an Applications Specialist. This is a full-time role based in our client's Hammersmith, London office.
Our client is a software house focusing on the development of eCOA applications which are used by Pharmaceutical Clients and CRO's when running Clinical Trials. The software is delivered on handheld devices (mobiles and tablets) and input of information is done by doctors, nurses, clinicians, the patients themselves or their family members.
The Application Specialist supports client projects in setup, maintenance and decommissioning to ensure delivery of robust, high-qualityeCOA solutionsusingTrialMax platform. On occasion, may be required to support sales efforts. Designs are often complex and may involve multiple company products and computer environments. The role is one that incorporates both Business Analysis - understanding the client's needs, discussing with them its capability, and incorporating the necessary changes. As an Application Specialist, you will be enhancing the tool, using our proprietary language to adapt the tool to provide the information in the way that the client requires, and further developing the tool to ensure the functionality required is in place.
- Perform requirement gathering and business analyst tasks for eCOA collection, reporting and data transfer. Provide guidance to the client on the most suitable solution, ensuring that all recommendations are achievable within the scope of the product
- Develop eCOA solutions using TrialMax platform (Web, Slate, Touch) according to the requirements gathered and interpretation of the client clinical protocol
- Present eCOA solutions at client design review and testing (UAT) meetings at customer sites (as required)
- Create dynamic online reports in TrialManager web portal, using SQL
- Implement custom data post-processing tools, using Java or other programming languages
- Actively participate at client meetings acting as an ambassador for CRF Health at all times
- Investigate and propose solutions for change in requirements or potential issue/bug
- Ensure that the Project Team maintains a high quality service and on time delivery of project outputs for the client; guaranteed thorough unit testing
- Support development, review and approval of project related study documentation during the course of the Project Lifecycle, ensure documentation is complete and of a high quality
- Work with Project Managers to ensure complete review of application design for end user use and adherence to a clinical protocol
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to QMS (Quality Management System)
- Perform billable application work, including system reviews and sales prototypes at customer sites
- Ensure, knowledge and understanding remains up-to-date with TrialMax software releases and updates
- Support onboarding and training/mentoring of new hires
- Domestic and International Travel as necessary
Who it is not right for Dyed in the wool software developers who just want to code and write software! (Our R&D is undertaken in Romania and Finland. This is NOT a Software Developer role!!!)
BSc, BA or relevant experience
2 years of experience within the IT sector, any project management experience would be a plus
- Demonstrated programming experience and SQL knowledge
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Team working and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, demonstrate problem solving skills and ability to escalate when necessary
- Able to provide succinct and accurate feedback to the client and the teams about progress and outcomes
- Evidence of the willingness and capability to share knowledge openly with others.
- Remains calm under pressure and can handle multiple tasks at any one time
- Has great attention to detail and accuracy in what they do and takes pride in delivery a high quality output
- Must be team oriented with a 'Can Do' attitude
Start date ASAP
The interview process will involve face-to-face individual interviews as well as a short group assessment centre.
If you feel you have the necessary requirements to succeed, then apply right away. Any further queries, please contact Ms Elis Mehmedova, University of London, CoSector.
Please note that the CoSector, on behalf of CRF Health, is managing the recruitment for this role. Please do not contact CRF Health directly; all enquiries must come through the CoSector internships team. Any applications sent to CRF Health directly will not be accepted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job