Application Specialist - Surgical Navigation
As an Application Specialist for this global Surgical Navigation company you’ll support clinicians in operating theatres along the M62 Corridor.
- As an Application Specialist, you’ll demonstrate Surgical Navigation systems and provide a high standard of clinical and technical support to Surgeons and ODPs in live operating theatres. Complex cases span Neuro, ENT, Spine and Orthopaedic procedures.
- Visiting various customer sites in an average week, you’ll work closely with medical sales colleagues and build loyal relationships with customers. In addition, you’ll be trained to install, service and perform basic repairs and software upgrades.
- Covering select accounts across the North West / M62, you will ideally be located in or close to Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Preston, Blackburn, Bolton, Huddersfield, Bradford, Leeds, etc. (all are sensible locations with good transport links).
- Worldwide market leader in surgical navigation solutions for Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, ENT and Spine to deliver less invasive, more efficient, more cost-effective patient treatment. This exciting company provides superb ongoing training and support, and produces ground-breaking, disruptive technology year after year. Think of them as the Google or Apple of the medical device world!
- This role requires a mix of clinical, technical and interpersonal skills. Previous experience as an Application Specialist, ODP, Clinical Support, Clinical Technologist, Technical Support or Service Engineer with hands-on experience with Surgical or Medical Imaging equipment, and comfortable with IT / software.
- In addition, being well presented, articulate, confident, professional, self-motivated, detail oriented and willing to travel daily across the region.
- Salary of £30-40,000 depending on experience, plus bonus, company car or cash allowance, pension, 25+8 days holiday, daily food allowance, home broadband, plus more.
- Personal development plans with excellent, regular product and skills training.
Call, email or apply now for full details…
- Surgical Nursing
- Operating Room
- Clinical Specialist
- Operating Theatre
- Clinical Application Specialist
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'