Application Solution Engineer - Oldham - £35K-£45K
My client is experiencing rapid growth, and for that reason, are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join their team.
Building out solutions,(application rather than infrastructure), taking those high level designs from architects and implementing those solutions.
- Migrating business applications Sage, SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL Server, line of business applications) from on premise Datacentres / other Cloud providers to private clouds.
- These migrations also includes setting up backups (Veeam) and Disaster Recovery (Zerto)
- Building Remote Desktop Services on Private Cloud to provide Hosted Desktop solutions.
- Microsoft Applications (IIS, Active Directory, Windows Server, SQL Server, Powershell, RDS)
- Datacentre migration
- Disaster Recovery technologies, ideally Zerto
- Backup technologies, ideally Veeam.
- Application packaging / Profile Management technologies, ideally Profile Unity (Liquidware).
- Implementation of Low/high level design
- Lift and Shift
- Solution build
- VMware, DR, VDS
- Cloud - Azure
- Windows Server
- DevOps Methodology
- Bonus - performance related
- Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to the role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I specialise in Cloud & Infrastructure recruitment here at Nigel Frank International for the North West region, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers Management etc.).
Within my technical specialism, I recruit for: Azure, Infrastructure, Support, O365, DevOps and SharePoint)
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Please Note: All my roles are for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'