3 Months Contract
£300 - £350 Day Rate DOE (Inside IR35)
We are currently working on an exciting opportunity for an Desktop Engineer and Application Packager for a leading public sector organisation in Cornwall.
The Application Packager (Desktop Engineer) will be responsible for:
• Supporting on the Microsoft operating systems utilising a number of supporting technologies including Microsoft System Centre Configuration Manager.
• Providing 2nd line remote desktop support in a team or delivering client application packaging for a Windows 10 upgrade project.
• Handling of incidents and problems in line with targets and set SLA's.
• Creating and implementing procedures relating to the deployment and use of Information Service solutions.
• Ensuring quality data exists within Information Services data sets (e.g. Configuration Management System, Call Management System, Customer database)
• Adhering to applicable policies and processes within Information Services (e.g. Incident Management; Change Management; Configuration Management; Procurement).
The successful Application Packager (Desktop Engineer) must possess:
• Previous 2nd line engineering and application packaging experience
• Relevant Microsoft certifications i.e. MCDTS, MCSA, MCSE/ support experience
• Experience in desktop application packaging, management solutions and remote support tools
• Experienced in supporting Windows 7/10 client operating systems
• Working experience of Microsoft AD, group policy, user requirements assessment, interpretation and solutions specification.
• ITIL Certified, experience following ITIL methodology
Please note, this role is IN SCOPE of IR35 so the successful Application Packager (Desktop Engineer) will be required to work via an umbrella company.
If this is of interest, please APPLY or get in touch with Bridget on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job