Application Management Officer(6 month fixed term contract)
West Midlands office, The Colmore Building, 20 Colmore Circus, Birmingham, B4 6AT
£31,510 (pro rata) + excellent benefits
Here at Teach First we believe how much you achieve in life should not be determined by how much your parents earn. Yet in the UK, it too often is. We believe in the power of education to change this. We are an education charity working with others to give every child the right to a decent education.
The Application Management Officer role is a crucial and exciting role which has responsibility for effectively managing the high volume applications for our Leadership Development Programme.
The Officer is the first point of contact for leads and applicants, and is accountable for cultivating leads and supporting applicants through the recruitment journey as well as involvement in the offer journey.
Your responsibilities will include:-
- Encouraging applicants to submit their application, offer support and guidance through the recruitment process continuing through to offer stage and the completion of post offer tasks
- Promoting the Teach First Leadership Development Programme, delivering accurate information to applicants and representing Teach First in a professional manner both internally and externally at all times
- Developing leads into unsubmitted applications, unsubmitted applications to submitted then to provisional offer stage
What makes you the ideal candidate?
- Experience creating leads and working in a target driven environment
- Excellent communicating and influencing skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to solve complex problems
- You have an understanding of UK Universities, the UK recruitment market (graduate and experienced hires focus) and Teach First’s customers and competitors.
- Good understanding of Teach First Leadership Development Programme and recruitment process
What will you get?
- The opportunity to work with and learn from an ambitious and enthusiastic team
- Exposure to all aspects of the employee life cycle working with talent acquisition and talent management professionals
- Access to the wider organisation and opportunity to build relationships with senior stakeholders
- A range of benefits that Teach First has to offer including medical insurance, agile working, cycle to work schemes and much more…
- Organisational Skills
- Recruitment Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job