TM Resourcing (Technical & Engineering) are recruiting for an Applications engineer for a well-established company
We are looking for a motivated individual who is able to work on their own.
They must have an understanding of CAM/CAM Autodesk Powermill or Alphacam preferable but not essential.
Must be willing to work away from home when required.
Planning and organising own project activates in line with company objectives.
An understanding of the tooling industry.
Be competent to run tooling trials on site and able to understand CNC code, one or more of the following would be favorable (FANUC, Hedienhain, Mazatrol).
Program edits on site will need to be performed and or onsite programming to increase tool life of decrease cycle time.
- Perform the duties of the role, delivering upon accountabilities to achieve goals, deadlines and targets
- Continually deliver excellent customer service through day-to-day activity
- Operate cross-functionally as a member of the team.
- Operate consistently and respectfully in line with our mission, values and pledge understanding the business and how it is aligned to the strategy
- To provide onsite technical support and deliver target cost savings to customers in the National Account programme, and those customers with commercial opportunities (on request)
- Deliver cost savings in line with contractual obligations to customers to fuel their potential
- Application optimisation by analysing customer processes and making recommendations
- Product conversion recommendations
- Product rationalisation
- New tooling projects / Tool sourcing recommendations
- CNC programming / programme editing
- Presenting solution recommendations to customers
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Extensive cutting tool and industry knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of machining and industrial practices
- Problem solving skills
- Time management and organisation
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills
- Commitment and drive to succeed
- Team player
- Must be willing to work away from home when required.
- Planning and organising own project activates in line with the companies objectives.
- An understanding of the tooling industry.
- Be competent to run tooling trials on site and able to understand CNC code, one or more of the following would be favourable (FANUC, Hedienhain, Mazatrol).
- Program edits on site will need to be performed and or onsite programming to increase tool life of decrease cycle time.
Rewards include an attractive salary, bonuses, paid overtime, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), contributory pension scheme as well as other benefits associated with a progressive organisation.
To apply for this fantastic position please follow the online instructions or call James on .
Taskmaster Resources LTD is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'