This job has ended. Find similar jobs.

Application Engineer

Posted 5 February by Kraft Recruitment Easy Apply Ended

A new opportunity for an Application Engineer is now available with my client who are leading CNC machine and machine tools manufacturer. The ideal candidate will have a proven background in pre and post sales services of Fanuc and Siemens related machinery.


Application Engineer role:
The successful Application Engineer will be field based for 80% of the role where you will be responsible for travelling to various customer sites throughout the UK to commission my clients CNC machines and then be office based the remaining 20% to support customer and clients with pre-sales support over the phone as well liaising with internal engineering teams for product delivery.


Application Engineer requirement:
Educated ideally to HNC or an apprentice level engineering qualification
Excellent operating knowledge of Fanuc and Siemens CNC or related machinery
Full UK driving license.


Application Engineer package:
Salary £32K - £35K
Company vehicle
Phone and laptop
Pension and other benefits

Required skills

  • Application Support
  • Machine Tools
  • Siemens
  • CNC Machine
  • Fanuc

Reference: 34394272

Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.

Report this job