The application engineer develops new product technical specifications in line with the strategy and product/application roadmap set up by the world-wide Application, marketing and system architects teams. The function also provides technical support to the sales team, FAEs and product engineer. The Application Engineer is the technical interface between design, product engineers, sales and marketing teams.
This individual is responsible for developing Internal Reference Specification during the product development phase and providing technical support during the product life time.
* Marketing Technical Support
* New Product Development Support
* Product Introduction Support
* Product Application Support
Key Candidate Attributes:
* Engineering degree.
* Strong technical background in the analog semiconductor IC development or in the targeted application development.
* Strong problem solving and decision making skills.
* Strong sense of urgency and the ability to work and solve problem under pressure.
* Ability to synthesize information, write technical reports.
* Strong communication skills: ability to summarize technical information in a comprehensive way and to convince third party.
* Open minded and curious to develop new technologies and/or new environment.
* Strong organization skills.
* Oral and written technical English skills.
* At least 5 years experience in the Analog IC development area or in development hardware
* Power Management expertise is desirable, not required
* Microcontroller hardware and low level software (Assembly and "C").
* Visual Basic environment for GUI development and support
* Technical documentation and specification writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job