Applications Engineer - Bristol - Heat Metering, Controls & Automation
Our client is a market leader in the heating controls sector. They are at the forefront of providing cutting-edge solutions to meet the needs of today's energy-conscious consumers. This award-winning group have been trading for over 25 years and are an innovative leader in providing Smart Meter solutions in the UK and worldwide.
In this role, you will be the technical link between internal and external customers and stakeholders, having an in-depth product knowledge of your allocated products. You will have a strong understanding of product features, benefits and applications in order to support the sales team in achieving and exceeding sales goals. You will also have the ability to conceive new product ideas and also be able to identify potential new applications for the existing product portfolio.
- Working closely with the sales and marketing teams to demonstrate product or system functionality to potential customers
- Support and provide input on the product roadmap
- Identifying new opportunities for product development and enhancement to existing products by interacting with sales teams and customers
- Providing customer support for integration of products into 3rd party systems
- Providing technical support in tendering and bid preparation
- Identify new applications of existing products, providing innovative solutions to an existing problem or application need in order to maximise value of the portfolio
- Supporting trade shows, educational events and professional conferences
- From either a heat metering, heating controls, home automation or security automation background
- Strong technical and analytical skills, coming from a hardware or software background
- Smart metering domain understanding
- Understanding of system architecture
- Ability to define service architecture for systems
- A degree in Electrical Engineering would be preferred but isn't necessary
What's in it for me?
- A basic salary of around £40,000 (depending on experience and negotiable)
- 26 days holiday entitlement
- Healthcare cashback plan
- Optional membership of the excellent company pension scheme
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please contact James Downing at Bridgewater Resources UK
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job