Application Engineer CNC CAM
CNC CAM Applications Engineer required, role will involve:
- To provide technical support, training, and advice
- Programme develop and support custom post processors
- To become proficient on CNC simulation software
- To specify, oversee and implement special projects
- Post processor development and offline programming
- This is a key role in the engineering team and can involve travel to various locations in the UK and abroad
The ideal person will have an engineering qualification, have post processor development experience, be a good communicator, have a valid driving license, be keen to learn new applications, systems and technologies, have broad experience on a wide range of CNC machines and ISO controls. Any knowledge of languages such as java or Python useful. Good knowledge of a CAM package. Can be home based
CAM CAD/CAM CNC, home based, ISO post processor, offline FANUC, Mazatrol, Heidenhain, Haas, Mitsubishi, Seimens, Mastercam, Gibbs CAM, Delcam, Hypermill, Edgecam, Alphacam, Solidcam, Visi, Esprit
- Technical Support
- CNC Programming
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'